Rupununi vibes
Thursday, 14 November 2019
Easy Smile
You had that easy smile
Laid back style -
I seemed to think
You looked only at me
But if I did blink
My opened eyes would see
The easy way your glance
Moved with passing whisps'
Choreographed dance
Magic, mad man
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ghost
Dawn to Dusk
I hope you fade from my mind - Like the stars fade from sight at dawn I didn't think you'd be like Venus - First and Last star at...
International Women's day
Women, here's your cue Here's to those who stand with courage true Here's to the timid, here's to those whose voices are de...
Earth Beat
The earth urged - listen to my beat Match my rhythm to your feet Like wind gently dancing with Savannah grass The wind whispered fly - He...
No comments:
Post a Comment