Tuesday 14 June 2011

Manic Tuesday??

Guyana.  Well Rupununi to be exact.  Rose up this morning smiled with the sun (which had rose before me).  Boily, roast, fry egg and farine.  What else is there in the world but good food, friends and love.  Well a miner yelling outside my door for a mutual friend actually woke me up--jumped out of bed, damn its late.

  Had friends of my boyfriend over, eating some roast, and lots of veges around.  Coffee for four boys, off to bathe, dress, kiss my love goodbye and jump on my bike.  Here is the main reason for writing today's entry.  As I rode passed the carpenter shop , camoflage computer bag on the back of the bike, I heard "another manic monday" playing as the rough black carpenter boys sawed through the wood.  I smiled a little to myself.  Just like Rupununi to be playing manic monday on a tuesday morning. The song being played by some ungi bungi boys no less.  In this world, the weekend starts on thursday and the week begins on a manic tuesday.  Lets face it, no ones serious about work on a monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ghost